Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Full Day
Tour Departure: From your hotel
03:00 Private transfer to Ollantaytambo to get the Train Station
05:10 We take the train to Aguas Calientes. Arrival and transfer to Machu Picchu. Recently declared one of the new 7 Wonders of the World, this will be a day to remember. A tour with an English speaking guide in group service of this fabulous lost city of the Incas rediscovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911. With houses and temples surrounded by terraces cut into the mountain side, this is truly an awe inspiring site.
10:00 You climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain, After we take a bus down to Aguas Calientes.
16:00 Time to board the train
16:40 Departs the train to Cusco.
20:20 Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
End of our services.
What is included in our incredible prices?
- All pick-ups and transfers and tours as indicated in group service with English speaking guides.
- Early private transfer to the train station from Cusco.
- Huayna Picchu Extension.
- Expedition Class Train tickets: Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- All entrance fees.
What is not included in our incredible prices?
- International air tickets to Peru and airport taxes (US$32 per person)
- Meals not indicated.
- Domestic flights
- Additional expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, etc.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Price per person based in 2 or more people: $ 349.00
- Price per Student / Child based in 2 or more people: $ 329.00